When choosing a vacuum cleaner, you are not only buying a household appliance: you are also buying life quality! Just consider how much time you waste sweeping your floors, and how they are never quite clean (especially if you live with pets). Dyson vacuums are one of the top brands on the market, so you should definitely consider them as your first choice. There are many different models available, such as popular Dyson D25 Ball All-Floors, Dyson DC28 Animal or Dyson DC25 Animal Ball Upright, and you should pick the one that better suits your needs. Keep reading and you’ll get an overview on Dyson vacuum reviews.
No matter which model you choose, the great things about Dyson vacuum is that they are powerful! Thanks to its Root Cyclone technology, they guarantee constant suction. The durability is also enhanced by the Life Time HEPA Filter, which you’ll never need to replace. With no bags or filters to buy, you’ll save money in the long run! Besides, good news for all allergy sufferers: the clear bin is quick and hygienic to empty, and even the British Allergy Foundation has approved Dyson Vacuums. Every customer agrees on the fact that the “Ball” feature makes these vacuums easy to turn, so the maneuverability is optimal! They are light, and they fit easily in the closet. Last but not least, every model comes with a five year warranty.
Check out this awesome video of DC25 Ball All-Floors
Dyson D25 Ball All-Floors, an upright vacuum cleaner with Dyson Ball technology, is ideal if you have carpets at home, because this powerful model is effective for all floor types.
• It comes with a motorized brushbar.
• It includes a Telescope Reach wand.
• Surprisingly light and easy to handle.
• Because it measures 12-1/5 by 15-2/5 by 42-2/5 inches, you can easily store it in your closet.
Dyson DC28 Animal is perfect for homes with pets. However, some find it a bit difficult to maneuver, since it is heavier than other Dyson models.
• It has 12 amp motor and delivers 245 airwatts of power, leaving other models behind.
• Thanks to the suction power, it can get rid of animal hair, whether in your carpets or naked floor.
• Its long 35 foot power cord allows you to reach the farthest corners of your home.
As for Dyson DC25 Animal Ball Upright, it is very similar to the Dyson D25 Ball All-Floors, but in this case, it features an extra tool, the mini turbine tool, an add-on that attaches to any Dyson vacuum cleaner. Its purpose is getting into hard-to-reach areas and providing a better removal of dirt and pet hair.
So, how should you pick a model? According to your needs, you’ll find the one most appropriate. If you own pets, and if they keep losing hair, a model specially designed for getting rid of the dirt is recommended. However, any Dyson vacuum is a guarantee of a perfect, spotless floor with a minimum effort.
Like me would you like to keep your home free from pet hair and other mess? Well then now is the time to think about investing in a Dyson hand held vacuum. As you will find that they come in a variety of different styles and sizes so finding one that suits your particular needs like me shouldn’t prove a problem.
Yet although the various Dyson hand held vacuums are much smaller than the traditional models they still pack the same level of cleaning ability. Every one of the machines that we look at below is fitted with a small light digital motor that is much more powerful than the motors you traditionally find in vacuums.
Also they all come with the trademark Dyson Root Cyclone technology that as a result means that no suction power is lost when being used. Plus of course as with the normal Dyson vacuums the hand held models are bag less so saving money, as you don’t actually need to buy replacement bags.
However it isn’t these features that should have you seriously thinking about investing in a Dyson hand held vacuum. The other reasons for investing in them is down to the fact that they weigh a lot less than other hand held vacuums available and the strong bristles on the motorized brush bar mean that they removal of hair and dirt from all surfaces including carpets is a lot easier. Plus what really makes this hand held vacuums stand out from the others is the fact that Dyson provides a 2-year warranty on them covering both parts and labor.
So let us take a brief look at the kinds of Dyson hand held vacuums you can get.
This is a very quiet device. Yet the motor is very powerful so that removing dirt and hair from stairs or furniture only takes a matter of minutes. So you don’t need to worry that the battery will run out of charge before your work has been finished. Also you don’t have to worry about it being difficult to carry around as it weighs very little.
Although it doesn’t look like a conventional hand held vacuum it still performs the same kinds of duties as them. But is great for using when you need to clear up some hair or dirt from a carpet quickly without having to lug out the larger Dyson vacuum you own. As this is cordless of course you can use it not only around the home but in your vehicle as well. Plus even though it requires charging before it can be used you will find that the power it generates is extremely good, but may occasionally miss picking up some bits of dirt, but this doesn’t happen often.
Again when it comes to a Dyson hand held vacuum you won’t be disappointed with this particular devices capabilities due to the technology incorporated into the design. Okay the price may be a little costly but then when you take into account the fact that you don’t need to purchase replacement bags for this machine it can soon prove to be a very cost effective purchase indeed.
Click here read more Dyson vacuum reviews.
There are many vacuum cleaners available on the market, but few models are more popular than Dyson dc25. Why is that? Because few other companies invest so much into developing new technologies and improving their previous models as Dyson does. Many customers, in their Dyson dc25 reviews, claim that it is a purchase they’ll never regret: not only because of its suction power, but also because it is easy to maneuver, surprisingly light and simple to store in a closet. Pet owners are specially satisfied with the capacity of this model to remove dog and cat hair, even from carpets. Besides, the Dyson dc25 is easy to assemble.
Features of the Dyson dc25:
- State-of-the-art Dyson Ball™ technology for a smooth steering without effort.
- Root Cyclone technology, that guarantees no lose of suction.
- A motorized brushbar that can be turned on and off, in order to clean all kinds of floors: from dirty carpets to delicate wooden floors.
- Telescope Reach wand, ideal for cleaning ceilings, curtains and windows.
- HEPA filter and hygienic dust bin, especially adequate for allergics.
- It comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Dyson dc25 Pros:
- One of the most powerful vacuums on the market.
- Very light, ideal for carrying it on upstairs.
- A long handle for easily reaching all corners.
- Useful attachments, easy to implement.
- Very practical for maneuvering around objects.
- Simple, clean empty of the container.
- Safe for all surfaces.
- Extremely durable: probably, the last vacuum cleaner you’ll need to buy.
Dyson dc25 Cons:
- Expensive, even for a Dyson.
- Tall for vacuuming underneath some furniture items.
- Rather small container.
Most Dyson dc25 reviews will agree on the fact that this may be a quite expensive purchase, but it is definitely worth every penny. It comes from a respected brand that guarantees suction power and durability. The Ball technology makes it easy to handle, and it comes with a Telescope Reach wand so you can easily reach every corner of your house. Unlike other brands that offer pretty useless accessories which are put only to justify the price, every single one of Dyson’s components is there for a reason.
No doubt Dyson dc25 is a top quality product. Still, should you spend that much money on a vacuum? That depends on your needs. If you live in a small place, and you don’t own pets, perhaps you find all the suction power unnecessary. However, if you are sharing your home with children or pets, certainly a good vacuum is an investment you should consider. You won’t be buying just a household appliance, but investing in a better life quality as well. And even though it is expensive compared to other vacuums, Dyson dc25 is meant to last for many, many years. Think of it as an investment in the long run, since chances are you’ll never need to buy a new vacuum cleaner!
If you are grappling with selection ideas on what to buy to clean your home, then it has to be Dyson vacuum cleaner. There are endless opportunities for you to select from a range of Dyson container vacuum. Dyson cleaners come in various models and features. Each of these canister cleaners specializes in cleaning particular area of your house.
Dyson began their selling venture in US with just two models, the DC07 all floors, and DC07 Animal. However, with time, they came up with more models. If you read Dyson reviews across the web, you will notice that their best selling model is the range of DC20’s, and among them DC25 rules the roost.
All Dyson reviews tell that Dyson vacuums are packed with great features. You will notice their models are equipped with some features, which are available in all of the Dyson vacuum models.
- All Dyson models have a unique feature of root cyclone technology. The Dyson vacuums are designed in a particular way, which enables them not to lose any suction.
- The vacuum filters are made with outstanding technology, and that is why the filters are so tenacious that they remain good for life. You are not required to change the filters.
- Dyson has made sure that its product is packed with a five year warranty, and that makes it all the more special. You don’t have to shell out your own money when you replace parts.
- There are many who have earlier complained that vacuums had made them allergic, but Dyson vacuum cleaners are allergy proof.
- The most amazing feature associated with Dyson animal models is their ability to clean up even a single pet hair from your furniture. You will never ever find Dyson models found wanting in any sphere.
- Dyson vacuum models weigh around 20lbs, except for DC25 and DC24, which are lesser.
The best Dyson model
Dyson models DC25 and DC24 are considered to be a notch above the rest. There are many reasons why people prefer using DC25 model. The first feature is its ability to clean your house stairs, and those areas, where you may find heavy objects installed in your house.
However, if you want a light vacuum cleaner, the Dyson DC24 will probably be the best pick, as it is light and can easily be the best vacuum cleaner for small homes and apartment.
If you read numerous Dyson reviews, you will easily find that DC25 is the best Dyson vacuum cleaner available.